WHAT WE COLLECT
You may visit and use many features on our website without completing any registration at all. However, in order to access its full features, we may require you to register and/or subscribe to our website, which involves creating an account and providing several types of personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable, indirect and/or aggregate information as a result of your use of, and interaction with, our website, including but not limited to, domain names, IP addresses, user location, browser types, and which features and the number of times each feature of our website is accessed (collectively, “Usage Information”).
When you register and/or subscribe to our website, we may ask you to provide Personal Information. Depending on the activity you are attempting to complete, this may include any of the following:
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Mailing address
- Mobile phone number
- Credit card information
- Other personal information, as necessary.
You may also be asked to choose a user ID and password. Your decision to register and/or subscribe to our website is voluntary.
You may choose not to provide any Personal Information. However, we only ask for as much Personal Information as is necessary to complete the activity you are requesting. As such, if you choose not to provide the Personal Information that we ask for, it is possible that you may not be able to participate in the activity or the full functions of the website.
We may collect, use, and/or store certain standard web measurements and tracking technologies, such as “cookies,” web server logs, or other statistics programs to collect Usage Information and track and record how you use our website. This data is anonymous and does not personally identify you. Usage Information helps us learn how to best tailor our website to our visitors and measure the success of our website and its features or pages. Your browser may have an option that allows you to accept cookies, reject cookies, or receive notification when a cookie is sent, but you should note that the use of such restrictive browser settings may limit your use of our website.
Third Party Advertising
We may use third-party advertising companies and/or media partners to serve ads on our website and/or on the sites on which we advertise. Please note that these companies may use Usage Information about your visit to our site, or other sites in accordance with the policies on those sites, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may use Usage Information and compile aggregate data about it in order to improve our website, target the advertising, and assess the general effectiveness of such advertising.
Third parties whose products or services are accessible or advertised via the Website may also place cookies or other tracking technologies to collect non-personal information about your use of the Website. We also allow other third parties (e.g., ad networks and ad servers) to serve tailored ads to you on the Website, and to access their own cookies or other tracking technologies device you use to access the Services. Those parties that use these technologies may offer you a way to opt out of ad targeting as described below. You may receive tailored advertising on your computer through a web browser. If you are interested in more information about tailored browser advertising and how you control cookies from being put on your computer to deliver tailored advertising, you may visit the Please note that to the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Website, you may still receive advertisements even if you opt-out of tailored advertising.
Credit Card Information
If you are making a purchase on our website, you may be asked to provide credit card information. In such event, it is our policy to redirect you to a payment processing portal hosted by a third party payment processor.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for the following business purposes:
- To provide the services you request;
- To respond to inquiries we receive from you or in connection with a transaction you initiate;
- Internal record keeping;
- To analyze, manage, and improve our website, products, and services;
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the information that you have provided;
- To provide you with advertisements about goods or services that may be of interest to you;
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you see on our website;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and website usage patterns;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We would only contact you by email. We may use the information to customize our website according to your interests;
- To help us diagnose problems with our service or other technical issues relating to the performance of our website; or
- For any other specific business purpose stated at the time you provide your information.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will make your information available to other companies, websites, applications, or people in the circumstances described below:
- We may share your information with any of our partners, sponsors, or affiliates in order to provide you our services or advertising, or so they may communicate with you on our behalf.
- When you sign up to participate in a contest or sweepstakes, your information may also be provided to our sweepstakes or contest advertisers, operators, or sponsors and the use of that information will be also governed by those advertisers’, operators’, or sponsors’ privacy policies or practices.
- We may disclose your information in response to any subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process we receive, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims.
- We may share your information with third-party advertisers and advertising networks or others with which we have a contractual relationship.
- We may disclose your information when we believe it appropriate in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Terms of Service for the Services you accessed, and/or to protect our rights and property.
As we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, or partner with other companies or businesses. In such event, we may transfer or assign the information we have collected as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In such transactions, your Personal Information may be among the transferred assets.
Also, in the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your Personal Information is treated, transferred, or used and your Personal Information may be included in the transferred assets.
Consent to Display Information
We make chat rooms, forums, message boards, comments sections, and other areas where you may engage in public discussions with others available to you on our website. Please remember that we cannot control the information that is shared by other users and that anything you voluntarily provide in any public area of the Internet will be publicly available to other visitors on that website and potentially to other third parties. Thus, please note that you should always exercise caution when deciding to publicly disclose any of your Personal Information in these and similar areas.
FanVice reserves the right to display Personal Information that you submit when you register and/or subscribe to our website, including, but not limited to, your real name and user ID.
Deleting and Editing Forum Posts
There is no option to delete your own posts, but you may contact email@example.com with any concerns you may have. Deleting posts often disrupts the general flow of forum threads, as other posters have likely responded to the community’s comments and generated additional discussion. FanVice reserves the right to delete any post at any time.
HOW WE PROTECT CUSTOMER INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have taken commercially reasonable precautions and have implemented commercially reasonable technical measures to protect against the risks of unauthorized access to, erroneous disclosure of, and unlawful interception of Personal Information submitted via our website or otherwise collected or possessed by us. Once we have received your Personal Information, we have taken commercially reasonable steps to limit access to your Personal Information to only those employees and service providers whom we determine need access to the Personal Information to provide the requested products, services, offers, or opportunities that may be of interest to you.
Unfortunately, even after we receive your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed as a result of a breach of our commercially reasonable efforts or as a result of any other event beyond our reasonable control. Accordingly, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Personal Information is complete secure and safe from such risk. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ENSURING, GUARANTEEING, OR OTHERWISE OFFERING ANY DEFINITIVE PROMISE OF SECURITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our website is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from, persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you must immediately leave this website. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAY YOU USE THIS WEBSITE OR SUBMIT PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE. WE ARE COMMITTED TO COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE REGULATIONS, LAWS, AND RULES, INCLUDING COPPA.
At the time that you register and/or subscribe with our site, you will be asked to agree to receive communications about our special offers or services. We provide you the opportunity to opt out of receiving these communications from FanVice. To request that your information be removed from our database; that certain information previously provided to use be updated or modified; or that we not send you any future communications, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy was last updated on September 6, 2016.
If you have any questions regarding this information or our privacy practices, or if you wish to make a complaint, email us at email@example.com, or write to us at 8875 Hidden River Pkwy. Ste. 300, Tampa, FL 33637.
Thank you for visiting our site!